The company shall keep your personal data and shall use them only for the purpose of processing orders that have been placed, for advertising, marketing and publicity, as well as for the purpose of informing Customers on the aspects related to the operation of the site and its offers.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data, by automatic or non
automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting, or destroying.
The company has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you. The purpose of data collection is to process orders placed online, advertising, marketing, and publicity. The data being necessary for the Company to inform customers about the situation of their account, about the evolution and status of their orders, as well as the evaluation of the products and services offered. The company can notify its customers about its current offers through the newsletter, and can send greeting cards, gift vouchers or other special messages. The Client agrees to receive from the Company information or commercial messages (offers, promotions, advertising, and marketing messages regarding the Company's activity) to the e-mail addresses communicated to the Company.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Through the website https://cabini.ro one collects user data for the following purposes: - for providing services on the Internet (information and online sales);
- for information on the status of orders, services and products offered;
- to answer users' questions and requests;
- to provide and improve the services we offer;
- to ensure the security and integrity of the systems;
- to defend us in the event of a dispute;
- to provide information at the request of the authorities;
- for advertising and publicity;
- for tracking and monitoring sales and consumer behaviour;
- for electronic communications services;
- for market research;
- for statistics;
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you request a quote on our website, we collect the following information: name, surname, phone number and e-mail address.
If you do not provide all the information required by the registration form, you will not be able to request a quote on our website.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Legitimate interest: registration and administration of accounts on our website to allow you to access the history of purchased products/services and invoices.
FOR HOW LONG WE STORE THE DATA
We store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes, but not more than 5 years from the last visit to the site or the last interaction with us.
TO WHOM WE TRANSMIT USER DATA
We will not disclose member/customer data to third parties for use in their own marketing or commercial purposes without the prior consent of users.
YOUR INFORMATION IS TRANSMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTIES
• Facebook Pixel - for statistics related to campaigns run through Facebook (we do not send personal data through it; it will be used only when we run campaigns through Facebook plus a period after their completion); All user details are anonymized.
• Google Analytics - for statistics. In Google Analytics: data is collected for marketing and advertising; the data associated with cookies, user identifiers or advertising identifiers are kept for 50 months from the last access to the site (the shortest possible period); The User's IP is anonymized (details); no transmissions and associations are made with IDs within the site (the User-ID function being deactivated);
The seller undertakes to implement reasonable measures of physical, technical and administrative security so as to prevent incidents such as loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data. In the event of a data protection incident, each Party shall notify the other within 72 hours.
Upon termination of the contractual relationship, the Seller undertakes to stop the processing of personal data, unless a legal obligation requires further processing, in which case the Seller will continue to be bound by confidentiality.
• The right of access (According to art. 15 of the GDPR) means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process or not the personal data concerning you and, if so, access to those data and information on how in which the data is processed.
• The right to data portability (According to art. 20 of the GDPR) refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and the right to have this data transmitted directly to another controller, if this is technically feasible.
• The right to object (According to art. 21 of the GDPR) refers to the right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
• The right to rectification (According to art. 16 of the GDPR) refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
• The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) (According to art. 17 of the GDPR) means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following applies reasons: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data have been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
• The right to restrict the processing (According to art. 18 of the GDPR) can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal and the person objects to the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction; if the Seller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; if the person has objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of that person.
• The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The right to go to court
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
To exercise these rights, users can contact: Akos Holgyes at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone at the number: +40 737 338 525
Consumers/Users cannot waive their rights conferred by law. Any contractual clauses that remove or limit the rights conferred by law on consumers will not have any effect on them.
At the same time, users have the right to contact the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data or other authorities if they consider that they have to defend any of their rights guaranteed by the legislation in force or the new GDPR regulation.
All disputes, mediations will be governed by Romanian law.
Users can update their cookie preferences at any time by using the tools provided on the Cookies Policy page.
Last updated: 15/06/2022